[robocup-humanoid] ?: One question about the position ofImagesensor.

Chew Chee Meng mpeccm at nus.edu.sg
Sat Feb 3 02:19:02 EST 2007

Dear Oskar

Our main point is that if we want to put it down explicitly in the rule,
it should be enforced.  Otherwise, each team will start to breach the
rule and expect the organiser to waive it.  Also, other teams may use
the same case to justify their breach of rules, e.g. claiming that XX
team also did it last year.  And we think it is unfair to teams who
abide by the rules.  Any request to change the rule should be done
before the deadline for rule change unless no team is against it.

Thks
CM