[robocup-humanoid] One question about the position of Imagesensor.

Walter Nistico walter.nistico at udo.edu
Thu Feb 1 12:06:19 EST 2007

Yes, but ASIMO is a robot which was *not* designed to take part in the
RoboCup Humanoid Kidsize league.
In my opinion, the rule is quite clear:

2. Distance sensors, such as cameras and microphones [...] should be
placed in the robot's head.

As such, i do not see how cameras in the torso / thorax can be allowed.
Greetings,
Walter

--
Eng. Walter Nistico