[robocup-humanoid] About Pre-registration

Weichao Liu weichaoliu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 09:47:37 EST 2007

Dear Humanoid TC and OC members,

I'm the leader of HHITimEr RoboCup soccer team. We've been developing
humanoid robots for about three years. We do have several kid-size humanoid
robots. But we want to develop two completely new teen-size humanoid robots
for the RoboCup 2007 in Atlanta.

I guess that it's probably impossible for us to complete those two robots
before the deadline of pre-registration. I want to know how we can be
accepted if we're not able to complete them before the deadline. I'm sure
that we are gonna make it before the competition. And I believe that our
humanoid league will welcome every new team to join the big family. So, I'm
wondering about being accepted.

BTW, our kid-size robots satisfy the criteria for qualification. I wanna say
that the teen-size robots we are building will be qualified for the
competition too.

Please let me know how we can get accepted :-)

Thanks in advance & have a good day!

Best regards,
--
Weichao Liu