[robocup-humanoid] [rc07humanoid] Re: Call for pre-registration

Jacky Baltes jacky at cs.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 5 09:37:33 EST 2007

Hi,

I don't think we should delay the qualification. It will be very difficult
for some of our teams to get visas to the US and I would like to avoid the
same problem that we had in Lisbon where several E-league teams could not
compete because they did not get visas.

I also feel that everybody was informed about this deadline in Nov. already.

I am in favour of sticking to Jan 19th. At the most, we could make it Jan
26th as suggested by Oscar but definitely no later.

CU,
   Jacky

--
Jacky Baltes, EITC E2-402 Department of Computer Science, University of
Manitoba Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3T 2N2