[robocup-humanoid] [**IMPORTANT**] IranOpen2007 New Schedule & Number of Currently Pre Registered Teams

Asad Norouzi assadn at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 08:10:08 EST 2006

Dear All RoboCuppers!

**Apologies for duplicate postings**

I should inform you all that IranOpen2007 Organizing Committee had to postpone the competitions to April, because the Iranian universities entrance examination for post-graduate degree is set to be in the middle of the competitions. That is, many Iranian participants would have encountered difficulties with this coincidence, if we kept the original schedule. The new schedule is as follows:

Pre Registration: October 23rd 2006 - February 20th 2007
Registration: December 22nd 2006 - February 20th 2007
Competitions Site Construction: March 30th - April 4th 2007
Teams Setup Days (close to public): 3rd - 4th April 2007
Competitions Days (open to public): 5th - 7th 2007

We're also pleased to inform you that so far 217 teams have pre registered for the competitions. We believe IranOpen2007 will become one of the biggest Open events in the RoboCup history. Therefore I again would like to take this opportunity and invite those who still have not joined us. IranOpen2007 leagues are:
Humanoid (2 teams so far)Middle Size (3 teams so far)Small Size (8 teams so far)@Home (7 teams so far)Deminer (14 teams so far)Demo (2 teams so far)Rescue Real (20 teams so far)Rescue Simulation (19 teams so far)Virtual Robot (12 teams so far)Soccer 3D (36 teams so far)Coach (9 teams so far)Junior Dance (0 teams so far)Junior Rescue (17 teams so far)Junior Soccer 1 on 1 (17 teams so far)Junior Soccer 2 on 2 (15 teams so far)Junior Pathfinder (36 teams so far)

Best Regards,
Asad Norouzi

IranOpen2007 Organizing Committee

Want to start your own business?