[robocup-humanoid] First workshop on Humanoid Soccer Robots: Registration issue

Emanuele Menegatti emg at dei.unipd.it
Mon Nov 20 03:38:12 EST 2006

Dear All,

I received from the Aude Billard General Co-Chair of humanoids 2006
the following mail about workshop registration.
If you did not registered yet, please register to the Humanoid Soccer
Robots Workshop (and maybe at the Conference) following the
instructions at the Humanoids 2006 web site.

Thanks to the great work of our reviewers, we wish to deeply thanks
for their timely work, now You can find a tentative program of the
Humanoid Soccer Robots Workshop at

http://www.dei.unipd.it/~emg/whs2006/schedule.html

Please have a look before registering to this first workshop on
Humanoid Soccer Robots!

Cheers,
ema

> From: "Aude Billard" <aude.billard at epfl.ch>
> Date: 19 novembre 2006 20:39:11 GMT+01:00
> To: "enrico pagello" <epv at dei.unipd.it>, "Ales Ude"
> <ales.ude at ijs.si>, "Gordon Cheng" <gordon at atr.jp>, "'Emanuele
> Menegatti'" <emg at dei.unipd.it>, "'Giorgio Metta'"
> <pasa at liralab.it>, "Masahiro FUJITA" <mfujita at pdp.crl.sony.co.jp>,
> "'asada'" <asada at ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp>
> Cc: <sandini at unige.it>, "Tutorials-Workshops Co-Chairs"
> <tutorialchairsh06 at listes.epfl.ch>
> Subject: Re: Registration: Workshops at Humanoids06
>
> Dear Workshop Organizers,
>
> It seems that my earlier email was slightly misleading. What I
> meant was:
>
> 1: Participants to the workshops must register and pay the
> registration fees. Of course, if they attend the conference, they
> must pay for the conference as well.
> 2: Workshop organizers do not need to pay the registration fees for
> the workshop. Of course, again, if they attend the conference, they
> should pay the conference fees.
>
> I hope that all is clear now.
>
> Best wishes,
> Aude

Emanuele Menegatti, Ph.D.

Intelligent Autonomous Systems Laboratory (IAS-Lab)
Department of Information Engineering
The University of Padua
via G. Gradenigo 6/A
I-35131 Padova - ITALY