[mlpack] GSoC 2014 : Introduction and Interests

Anand Soni anand.92.soni at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 23:59:40 EST 2014

Marcus,
Thanks for the guidance! I will look up on these metrics.

As far as visual performance analysis is concerned, I came across
d3.js and hexbins.js. Once we have the required data we can generate
good visualizations using these tools. I plan on using either one or
both of them.

Also, I was reading up on dual trees. Why exactly does mlpack need
dual tree implementations? I am interested to work on k-d trees.

Is it alright to submit proposals for two projects?

Regards.

Anand