[mlpack] Interested in working with mlpack

Ryan Curtin gth671b at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 27 14:13:49 EST 2014

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 12:40:27AM +0530, Arpit Sharma wrote:
> Hello,
> My name is Arpit Sharma. I'm a 3rd year Computer Science student. I'm
> very much interested to work for mlpack in Gsoc 2014. I am fairly
> proficient in python. Any pointers on how to proceed.

Hi,

mlpack is written in C++, not Python.  Have you downloaded the library
and gone through the tutorials and gotten familiar with the codebase?
Also, have you looked through the ideas list at all?  Do you have any
idea what types of projects you might be interested in?

--
Ryan Curtin    | "I am."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Joe