[mlpack] Problem building MLPACK - CF linking error

Sylvana Alpert SAlpert at blackrockmicro.com
Thu Aug 14 18:47:36 EDT 2014

All,

I am new to Mlpack and I have had a lot of trouble trying to build it in Windows 7.
I followed the instructions in MLPACKOnWindows and managed to build all the dependencies and configure MLPACK in Cmake.
Now, I am running mingw32-make in shell and I get the attached error. It fails to link the CF module to the appropriate boost library.
I got 32bit pre-compiled boost libraries in MSVC but I am compiling MLPACK with mingw, could this be the cause of the problem?
Has anyone seen this error before? Any ideas on how to solve it?

Any help will be appreciated!

Best,
Sylvana