[mlpack] Proposal for automatic bindings project

rohith p p.rohith.007 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 13:13:32 EDT 2013

Hi Ryan,
     I have submitted a proposal for Automatic bindings, (which can be
found at https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/rohith_p/1
)
<https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/rohith_p/1>Please
review this proposal and let me know if any changes are required.

Waiting in anticipation to hear from you regarding proposal and looking
forward to work on the same..

Thanks and regards,
Rohith P
+91-9845260588