[mlpack] GSoC - MatLab / Python Bindings

Ryan Curtin gth671b at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 29 14:42:08 EDT 2013

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 06:39:31PM -0700, Russell Caughey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am very interested in working with you this summer in GSoC. I would like
> to work to create bindings for mlpack in either MatLab or Python. My
> interest in machine learning runs deep and I will bring great dedication
> and enthusiasm to this project.

Hello Russell,

Your proposal looks fine, but remember you have to submit it to the GSoC
site and not the mailing list.  :)

Have you taken a look at the other postings on the mailing list about
those projects?

https://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/mlpack/2013-April/000041.html
https://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/mlpack/2013-April/000065.html
https://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/mlpack/2013-April/000066.html

The automatic bindings project, mentioned in some of those other emails,
is another interesting option.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Ryan

--
Ryan Curtin       | "I am."