[mlpack] GSOC : Refinement of MATLAB bindings

rohith p p.rohith.007 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:03:42 EDT 2013

Hi,

   This is Rohith from Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore. I
am pursuing Bachelors degree in engineering from computer science stream
and currently a student of 2nd year. I am a freebie and was looking forward
for contributing to developer community.

   I was going through different projects open this year under GSOC and as
was interested in 'Refinement of MATLAB bindings'.  I am looking for a
mentor who can help me building up a project plan and discussing details of
things to be done.

 Can please help me with the the right mentor contact?

Thanks,
Rohith. P