[mlpack] A problem with compiling mlpack for Mac OS

Артем Мягков artem.myagkov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 09:47:51 EDT 2013

Hello, I have had a problem with compiling mlpack for Mac OS. An error
"default arguments cannot be added to a function template that has already
been declared" occurs.

I thought it because of a clang compiler used here. But I think there is a
bug (misprint I suppose) in the official release source code. There the
default arguments for template functions in PrefixedOutStream class are
declared in implementation file and not in the header. I've checked it in
the trunk version and it is ok there.