[mlpack] the GSoC project on python Bindings for mlpack

Ryan Curtin gth671b at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 18 11:56:08 EDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 02:56:27PM +0530, vvanirudh wrote:
> Ryan,
>
> I have gone through most of the mail archives for the collaborative
> filtering project. I got enough information regarding that and I
> have already installed mlpack and am reading the documentation.
> Meanwhile, I am also interested in the 'python bindings' project.
> But I have got very less information regarding this in the archive.
> Would you mind explaining about the project deliverable and
> implementations?
>
> Thanks
> Anirudh V

Hello Anirudh,

I think I just answered some of your questions here:

https://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/mlpack/2013-April/000066.html

The deliverables of the project would be complete Python and R bindings
for every machine learning method that mlpack implements (everything in
src/mlpack/methods/).

Let me know if you have any more questions I can answer.

Thanks,

Ryan

--
Ryan Curtin       | "Give a man a gun and he thinks he's Superman.
ryan at igglybob.com | Give him two and he thinks he's God."  - Pang