[mlpack-git] [mlpack] implement command line programs of softmaxRegression (#466)
notifications at github.com
Thu Oct 29 08:42:28 EDT 2015
Great, this is very useful and I'd love to add it in. A couple of things:
* Do you mind if I change it to `softmax_regression_main.cpp`?
* I think it would be useful to have support for loading and saving models; it looks like you have support for saving models via `--output_file`, but we should allow the user to load one too. Take a look at the interface I implemented for logistic regression; we can basically imitate that interface: https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/blob/master/src/mlpack/methods/logistic_regression/logistic_regression_main.cpp
* Can you open another issue for the problem you're having loading CSVs on Windows?
* I can add the documentation under the `PROGRAM_INFO()` macro, so don't worry about that unless you want to.
* If you want, it might be worth it to add an `--optimizer` option, just like in `logistic_regression`, because the `SoftmaxRegression` class can use different optimizers. Your call (if you don't do it, I will, it's pretty easy).
* I'd avoid using `auto` for clarity's sake.
Thanks for taking the time to write this!
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mlpack-git