[Women at CC] Last Call: Technical Interviews & Coaching Opportunity

Steele, Christen E csteele at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 13 15:28:43 EDT 2021

Good afternoon,

Reminder that we recently received additional funding to support technical interview prep for underrepresented students in the CoC.  We have a limited number of mock technical interviews and coaching sessions from Interviewing.io<https://interviewing.io/> before Summer begins.  Please complete the following survey for an opportunity to receive this free resource:  https://gatech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3E0lBOCwSpPue90. The survey will close on Wednesday, April 14th at 11:59 pm.

Cheers,
Christen Steele
Director of Computing Career Services
Corporate Affiliates Program, Career Advising, Student Organizations
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Georgia Institute of Technology
College of Computing Building (CCB) Room 139
Phone: (404) 385-5622 | Email: csteele at cc.gatech.edu<mailto:csteele at cc.gatech.edu> | CoC Career Services Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/coc_careers/?hl=en>