[Women at CC] Tonight - Airbnb Workshops - 6:30pm-8:30pm

Michel, Megan E megan.michel at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 9 09:58:58 EDT 2019

Airbnb invites you to join them for their Workshop Night, tonight!

Date: Wednesday, October 9

Location: CCB 16

Time: 6:30pm-8:30pm

RSVP: https://airbnbnightgt19.splashthat.com/

LEARN AND GROW WITH TWO AIRBNB WORKSHOPS IN ONE IMPACTFUL EVENING

Hey everyone! The Airbnb team is looking forward to getting to know all of you through an evening of food, interactive workshops and conversation.

We'll be reviewing two different activities:

(1) Demystifying the Online Coding Challenge (talk + workshop), 6:30-7:15pm

(2) Addressing Imposter Syndrome (talk + activity), 7:15-8pm

It should be a great time. We're looking forward to seeing you soon!

[cid:image001.png at 01D57E88.2B4FCDC0]