[Women at CC] RSVP ASAP - A few spots remaining for Microsoft Lunch

Steele, Christen E csteele at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 15 11:25:59 EST 2019

Hey everyone!

We are partnering with Microsoft to host a Lunch on February, 28th from 11 am - 12 pm for women and underrepresented groups in computing!

Rock Your Tech Internship Panel & Networking Lunch | Hosted by M at CC and Microsoft
Lunch provided! Come join Microsoft Software Engineers, Recruiters, and Georgia Tech Alumni at our casual networking lunch and panel presentation. We will have several of your classmates, former Microsoft interns, speaking about how to "Rock Your Tech Industry Internship" - whether you're in the application & interview process, or excited about the gig you've landed for this summer and want to make the most of it, or simply want to know what all the buzz is with the tech industry!

There are only 50 spots for the lunch, so you'll need to be on this RSVP list to get in if we have any capacity issues!

RSVP at http://evite.me/b1zd1ZZ4Rq<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fevite.me%2Fb1zd1ZZ4Rq&data=02%7C01%7CChelsea.Mitchell%40microsoft.com%7C8c70b13a55814a3ed0bc08d68d259eec%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C636851590079182061&sdata=EgcjTvTF93OnnQthYiAWw5eSHpY983gq4YTWnrUwsRg%3D&reserved=0>

RAFFLE PRIZES WILL BE DRAWN FOR THOSE WHO UPLOAD THEIR RESUME HERE: http://tinyurl.com/yb82vgk9

Best,
Christen Steele
Director of Computing Career Services
Corporate Affiliates Program, Career Advising, Student Organizations
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Georgia Institute of Technology
Phone: (404) 385-5622
Email: csteele at cc.gatech.edu<mailto:csteele at cc.gatech.edu>
College of Computing Building (CCB) Rm. 350