[Women at CC] Mentoring Opportunity

Steele, Christen E csteele at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 26 14:38:59 EDT 2018

Good afternoon!  My name is Tiarra Moore, and I am a Program Director with CEISMC here at Georgia Tech.  One of the teachers that I support in the Honeywell STEM Teacher Leadership Program is looking for a female GT computer science student who could mentor an all-girls First Lego League robotics team on Wednesdays about twice a month.  The teacher's name is LaShandia Hill, and she is a 6th - 8th grade engineering and technology teacher at Coleman Middle School in Duluth,GA. If you are interested, please let me know.

Thank you very much for your consideration and support!

Warm Regards,

Tiarra Moore, Ed.S. | Program Director
School and Community Engagement
Center for Education Integrating Science, Mathematics and Computing (CEISMC)
Georgia Institute of Technology
817 W. Peachtree Street NW, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30308
[cid:image001.png at 01D44A7E.09666FF0]