[Women at CC] Applications until this friday: Women's Leadership Summit opportunity for women students

Dana Randall randall at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Aug 3 14:57:43 EDT 2016

All, a reminder that applications for the Women’s Leadership Summit are due this Friday.

The application is simple and we welcome more participation from CoC women.  It is a great
opportunity to learn from some industry / academia leaders and to network.  The summit will
have lots of opportunities to participate in discussions.

-Dana Randall,
ADVANCE Professor of Computing

Begin forwarded message: