[Women at CC] ("Ask Me Anything" Lunch + Imposter Syndrome Talk) * Google == true

Fletcher, Andrea C acfletch53 at gatech.edu
Sun Aug 30 16:05:34 EDT 2015

Before we start, I would like to clarify that I know the subject line will not compile in... Probably any language? Even with the necessary variables defined and typed. If you can think of a way it would, let me know because now I'm curious.

That being said, we have some AMAZING events planned tomorrow with one of our favorite CAP partners, Google!¡! Here are the deets:

"Ask Me Anything" Lunch: 11:00-1:00 in CCB 345 (third floor of the CoC)
Imposter Syndrome Talk/Googler Panel: 6:00-8:00 in Van Leer W200

These events will be a great chance to chat with some Googlers, hear about some of their experiences as women in tech, and ask them... well, anything! Both events will have food and quite possibly some swag :)

Hope to see you all there!

~Andrea

PS. The Imposter Syndrome Talk date is not a typo, there was a bit of miscommunication and I was under the impression the talk was scheduled for Tuesday. So sorry for any confusion this may have caused.