[Women at CC] Welcome!

Fletcher, Andrea C acfletch53 at gatech.edu
Mon Aug 24 23:43:18 EDT 2015

Hey everyone! Hope your semesters are off to a great start.

As some of you may know, the first meetings for all CoC orgs are happening tomorrow (Tuesday, 8/25). W at CC specifically will be meeting at 6:30 in CCB 340. This meeting will be mostly about logistics, introductions, getting feedback from returning W at CC members and suggestions from all. Our first events with corporate sponsors start next week, so if you can't make it tomorrow, don't worry about it! We'll keep you guys posted, and *hopefully* by the end of this weekend, we'll get the website and everything else up to date.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns :)

Andrea Fletcher
Computer Science/Georgia Tech, Class of 2016
Denning Technology & Management Scholar
Women at CC President
CS 3600 Head Teaching Assistant
Undergraduate Researcher