[Women at CC] Students Needed for Accepted Student Event on Monday

Jennifer Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 9 18:02:55 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I have another request. We are looking for about 10-15 current students to help out with a group of about 50 accepted students on Monday, April 13th at noon in Klaus 1116. We will be providing lunch, and you will be helping them think through a thought based "hack". We were asked to give them something hands on to do, so we have decided to have each group of 3-4 admitted students and their current student team captain think of a project to solve a problem being faced by current college students. During this time, you'll also be sharing your experience as a student to help them make their final decision.

Please let me know if you're available. I apologize for the late notice - too many events going on at once.

Thanks!
Jen

Jennifer Whitlow
Director of Computing Enrollment