[UWAB] Meeting Tonight - Charity Letters

Maura Gerke mgerke at gatech.edu
Thu Nov 20 10:21:57 EST 2014

Hi everyone!

For tonight’s meeting, we will be writing letters for the Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities. They provide a home away from home for families with ill and injured children who must travel to receive treatment at Atlanta area hospitals. It’s especially difficult to be in the hospital during the holidays, so our letters will help to cheer them up! Hope to see you at 6:30 in CCB 340.

Also, please note that this will be our LAST REGULAR MEETING of the semester. Look out for more information about our traditional potluck banquet on December 4!

W at CC Co-Chairs
Maura Gerke
Emma Hargrave