[UWAB] Meeting with Dean Galil and Professor Randall!

Gerke, Maura M mgerke at gatech.edu
Tue Mar 4 11:29:36 EST 2014

Hello W at CC Members!

We are very excited about our meeting this week because our very own Dean of the College of Computing, Zvi Galil, and Advance Professor Dana Randall will be our special guests! Dinner will be catered by Tin Drum and we will have an extended meeting time, 6pm to 8pm, in Klaus 1456. This is our opportunity to discuss with them what it's like to be a woman in Georgia Tech's College of Computing and to share our concerns and ideas on future improvements. Try not to miss out on this great experience (and a tasty meal), since it only comes once a semester.

tl;dr: THIS THURSDAY at 6PM, come join DEAN GALIL and ADVANCE PROFESSOR RANDALL for dinner!

--
Maura Gerke & Emma Hargrave
W at CC Co-Chairs