[UWAB] W at CC Meeting TONIGHT: Neopets 'n Nails

Gerke, Maura M mgerke at gatech.edu
Thu Feb 20 10:12:19 EST 2014

Hello W at CC Members!

We hope you enjoyed your second snow week, but now we're back again with a fun meeting. Tonight we will be doing manicures and playing Neopets. Perhaps there will be a friendly Potato-Counter competition? So bring your nail supplies and laptops to Klaus 1456 at 6:30 to join us.

MEETING WITH THE DEAN: Dean Galil and Professor Randall are coming to our meeting on March 6. Come speak with them about improving the College of Computing for women and a great networking experience. This will be an extended meeting from 6pm to 8pm in our normal room. Dinner will be catered, but from where isn't determined yet.

Hope to see you soon!
Maura Gerke & Emma Hargrave
W at CC Co-Chairs