[UWAB] 3rd Annual Global GSMA Connected Women Conference

Jennifer Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Aug 27 13:51:48 EDT 2014

Hi Ladies,

GSMA has offered our university 10 complimentary passes to their 3rd Annual Global GSMA Connected Women Conference on Tuesday, September 23rd at the Historic Academy of Medicine in Atlanta. For more information on the conference and the organization, please visit http://www.gsma.com/events/connected-women/accelerating-the-rise-of-the-female-economy.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know. We will distribute the passes first come, first served.

Sincerely,
Jennifer

Jennifer Whitlow
Director of Computing Enrollment