[UWAB] W at CC Elections!

Maura Gerke mgerke at gatech.edu
Wed Apr 9 12:18:15 EDT 2014

Hi W at CC members,

At this week’s meeting we plan on electing our new officers for the coming year (Fall ’14 - Spring ’15). As a refresher, these are the positions:
	— 2 Co-Chairs - plan weekly meetings and events, communicate with CoC staff and faculty (now includes the responsibilities of Treasurer)
	— Secretary - takes meeting minutes
	— Reporter - takes photos at events and updates W at CC tumblr
	— Webmaster - maintains website and Facebook page
All positions are open, so come prepared with a short speech! We will also be finishing up the letter writing to accepted students. Thank you to all who have written letters so far. Hope to see you tomorrow at 6:30 in CCB 340 for food and elections!

Maura Gerke & Emma Hargrave
W at CC Co-Chairs