[UWAB] No meeting this week!

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Tue Jan 8 19:50:14 EST 2013

Hi girls,

I hope that everyone had a wonderful break!

There will not be a meeting this week. Instead, meetings will begin next week on Thursdays from 6:30-7:30pm in our usual room (CoC 354). Additionally, our Welcome Back events will begin next week (more info coming soon!).

See the attached fliers for information from Citi and ICE Programs. Citi is holding an information session for their Technology Leadership Program on January, 23rd. ICE Programs has available jobs for those interested in applying.

See you all next week!

All the best,
Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing