[UWAB] Volunteers Needed for NCWIT Award for Aspirations in Computing

Jennifer Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 18 22:21:33 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm sending this email to see if any of you are available to volunteer for this year's Georgia Affiliate NCWIT Award for Aspirations in Computing on Sunday, February 24th from 2pm-6pm at the Historic Academy of Medicine at Georgia Tech. the NCWIT Award for Aspirations in Computing is a national and regional award that recognizes high school women for their aspirations and accomplishments in computing (more information about the award can be found at http://ww2.ncwit.org/award/award.index.php. Georgia Tech will be hosting the Georgia Affiliate for the 3rd year. We are looking for volunteers to help with registration from 2:30-3:45pm, with lining up the award recipients for the ceremony 3:45-4:00pm, and just mingling with the recipients and their families and friends.

If you are available for all or part of the event and want to volunteer, please let me know as soon as possible. We would love to have as many current women in computing recognizing and acknowledging these future young women in computing. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Thank you!
Jennifer

Jennifer Whitlow
Program Coordinator for Enrollment