[UWAB] Grace Hopper Conference Scholarship Applications Open Through May 15th

Jennifer Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 18 11:45:37 EDT 2013

Hi Ladies!

The 2013 Grace Hopper Celebration will take place in Minneapolis, MN October 2nd-5th. The College of Computing will be sponsoring student scholarships to the conference, and will send information out about those in early August. In the meantime, please apply for a GHC Scholarship through Anita Borg. Scholarship applications are open through May 15th. More information can be found at http://gracehopper.org/2013/participate/ghc-scholarships/?utm_source=Anita+Borg+Institute+Newsletter%3A+April+16%2C+2013&utm_campaign=Newsletter+18April2013&utm_medium=email.

We hope that many of you will apply so that we can have an increasingly strong presence at the conference this year.

Jennifer

Jennifer Whitlow
GT College of Computing
Program Coordinator for Enrollment