[UWAB] Today's Meeting

Powell, Kaitlin E kpowell32 at gatech.edu
Thu Apr 4 15:34:21 EDT 2013

Hi Everybody!

I wanted to remind everyone about our meeting today from 6:30-7:30 in room 354 of the CoC. Today's meeting will be Neopets themed!

I also want to remind everyone that How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, with our very own Alyssa Kuncaitis opens tomorrow. There will be free shows on the 12th and 13th, but if you plan to go to either of those showings, you should probably show up early.

Also, our Movie Marathon/ Sleepover at Jessica and Jamie's event is going to be tomorrow night. We are going to watch lots of Marvel movies! (I already have Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, and Iron Man I and II, if there are any others we want, let me know).

I hope to see everyone at these events!

Kaitlin Powell