[UWAB] Zynga Lunch Details and WIT On Campus Launch Event

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Thu Sep 13 17:55:24 EDT 2012

Hi girls,

To add to the email I recently sent about our meeting tonight, I have two more events to share with you all.

Come have lunch with Zynga Sr. Game Designer and Georgia Tech/CoC alumna Tatum Clanton on Monday, September 17th from 1pm-2pm. We will be in the College of Computing room 052 (on the ground floor). Invite any female CS and CM majors who want to come!

Join WIT on Campus for their launch event: a FREE formal networking dinner on September 19th, 6:00 pm at the Academy of Medicine (just past Tech Square). This event will be attended by college women studying science, technology, math, and engineering from participating schools in the Atlanta area. Don’t miss this exciting evening of education and networking – come meet outstanding women and learn how they made it to the top. RSVP Today at WITonCampus at mywit.org and join the Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/events/416970025034071/ . Here is the direct link to the website page with the application to join the organization (also TOTALLY FREE): http://www.mywit.org/manage-your-career/wit-on-campus/wit-on-campus .

Just a note that WIT would like people to RSVP for the dinner by end of day tomorrow.

All the best,
Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing