[UWAB] Google coming to campus!!

Ramakrishnan, Ramya rramakrishnan3 at gatech.edu
Tue Sep 4 17:17:14 EDT 2012

Hey guys!

So Jaclyn, the Google recruiter, wanted me to let more people know about next week's Google events through some of the student organizations. I was wondering if you could let W at CC members know about this? Here is a blurb about it!! And I have attached a poster too! Please let people know about this great opportunity!

Thanks so much!!
Ramya

Google will be at the CoC Career Fair all day on 9/11 and on 9/12, Google will be hosting a special panel featuring many GA Tech alumni now working in tech roles at Google!!

Event: Careers at Google Panel

Description: Attend this event if you're a CS (or related) major and interested in learning more about new grad and internship roles within software engineering at Google! We'll have half a dozen Google engineers (all GA Tech alumni) conducting lightning talks on their paths to Google, their roles, and cool projects they've worked on. All years of undergrads are welcome, along with masters & phd students. Of course there will also be food + swag and plenty of time for Q&A!

When/Where: September 12, 6:30-8pm in College of Computing Room #017

RSVP: http://goo.gl/vtyIC