[UWAB] Team Buzz! Sign Up By Friday

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Tue Oct 9 10:21:24 EDT 2012

Hey girls,

It's time to sign up for Team Buzz!

Team Buzz is a Homecoming event (go CoC!) where students give back to the Atlanta community. It takes place *November 3rd* , from 8am to around 1 or 2pm. Participants receive breakfast, a T-Shirt, lunch, and warm fuzzy feelings.

This year, Women at CC is registered for the project "Discovery Program at Boyd Elementary". Here is the description:

"Volunteers at Belmont Hills work with Kindergarten through 2nd grade students in a group setting and lead educational activities that complement what the students are learning during school days. We try to get as close to a one-to-one tutor student ratio as possible. Leadership roles as school and grade captains are available. Dedicated volunteer grade captains plan the activities and provide the materials, so all you have to do is show up ready to help the children learn!"

Go to main.teambuzz.org to register. Our group access code is "wacc".

Please register by this Friday. Carpools will be arranged. If you have a car and are willing to drive, let me know.

If you have any questions, please email me (ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu) or Kaitlin Powell (kpowell32 at gatech.edu).

Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing