[UWAB] Tech Beautification Day, Disney Movie Marathon, and Meeting

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Tue Mar 27 13:53:00 EDT 2012

Hey girls,

It's not too late to sign up for Tech Beautification Day this Saturday, March 31st from 9am to about 1:30pm. Registration will continue until Thursday . The link to sign up is http://gttbd.org/applications.php . We will be laying pinestraw at the O'Keefe Building. As long as you list Women at CC as the group, you will be working with us.

After a morning of beautifying Georgia Tech's Campus, come to our Disney Movie Marathon at 3pm in the CoC Orgs room (room 358). We will be watching Hercules, Mulan, The Lion King, Pocahontas and/or The Aristocats. Invite your friends! All are welcome (including guys)!!!

We also have a meeting this Thursday at 6pm in CoC 354.

See you then!
Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing