[UWAB] W at CC Meeting 6 Minutes

Yim, Jennifer H jyim31 at gatech.edu
Thu Mar 1 20:51:10 EST 2012

Hello girls,
    I just want to say thank you to those who came and shared about their research opportunities during today's meeting and really appreciate all the help. As a reminder, if anyone is interested in hosting for the Accepted Student Overnight program this Sunday night, please contact Jennifer Whitlow as soon as possible! There will be free food! :)
Her email is: jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu

    Also, the week after we will be having a Movie Marathon Night, so please take time to fill out the survey which is coming soon. Here is the link to the minutes from tonight's meeting:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16t7JdqPjsXc5_H-Hhy4h8rSQgl7EOmOfApS5V0xw9IY/edit#

Thanks again and have a great weekend,

Jennifer Yim
Georgia Instiute of Technology