[UWAB] Women at CC First Meeting Postponed

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Tue Jan 17 21:56:38 EST 2012

Hi girls!

Thanks to everyone who came to the Microsoft-sponsored dinner at Figo tonight. I hope everyone had a great time!

Women at CC's first meeting of the semester is postponed, so that those who wish to attend Microsoft's Big App on Campus Hack-a-thon can go to the info-session this Thursday from 6-8pm in Klaus 2443. If you are planning on attending the Hack-a-thon, you will need to go to the info-session to set up your computer.

W at CC's regular meetings will instead start next Thursday, January 26th from 6-7pm. We will start off the semester with a mini-spa night (part two!) and an explanation of what to expect for the rest of the semester.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask either Kaitlin Powell (kpowell32 at gatech.edu) or myself (ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu).

All the best,
Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing