[UWAB] Women at CC Welcome Back Events

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Fri Jan 6 15:37:38 EST 2012

Hi girls!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful break. Now that it is ending, there are some great Women at CC events to look forward to.

On Wednesday the 11th at 6:30 pm we will meet at Yowgli Mowgli in Tech Square for frozen yogurt.

On Friday the 13th at 6:30 pm there will be a board game night on the third floor of the College of Computing building. Feel free to bring any games you have.

On Tuesday the 17th, we will be having dinner at Figo Pasta with representatives from Microsoft. Microsoft will also be raffling off a Xbox 360 Prize Pack and several other prizes. RSVP here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6NW3KHQ . Please RSVP by *JANUARY 11TH AT THE LATEST*. We will meet outside the College of Computing at 6 pm.

If you know anyone who is interested in joining Women at CC, please let them know about these events. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me (ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu) or Kaitlin Powell (kpowell32 at gatech.edu), your co-chairs for this spring semester.

See you all soon,
Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
CM Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women at CC