[UWAB] Thursday's Meeting and Weekend Mall Trip

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Sun Feb 12 22:40:09 EST 2012

Hi girls!

This Thursday, February 16th from 6-7pm, we will have our usual meeting. Since midterms are coming up, we will be discussing time management skills. We will also have Valentine's Day themed snacks!

This weekend we are having a mall trip. If you are interested in going, please fill out the survey to choose the time on Saturday or Sunday, which mall to go to (Lenox or Perimeter), and if you can drive. The survey can be found at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JS87GXV . If possible, please fill it out before the meeting on Thursday.

If you have questions or concerns please email me (ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu) or Kaitlin Powell (kpowell32 at gatech.edu).

All the best,
Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing