[UWAB] Meeting Tomorrow!!!!

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Wed Feb 1 23:47:29 EST 2012

Hi girls!

Tomorrow, Thursday, February 2nd from 6-7pm, we are going to have officer elections during our meeting. If you are interested in running, it's not too late. Please e-mail me or Kaitlin to let us know, and prepare a 1-minute speech. The four positions are:

*Secretary
     -Take meeting minutes
     -Send out emails

*Treasurer
     -Take care of receipts and reimbursement forms
     -Maintain the sign-in sheet
     -Make sure club spending is reasonable

*Webmaster
     -Maintain Facebook group and Facebook events
     -Update the Women at CC website with up-to-date information and pictures
     -Note: This job can have co-webmasters if desired

*Reporter
     -Collaborate with various external publications, such as the Compiler, about the club
     -Take pictures at events

Once elections are over we are going to discuss the different ways to find internships, jobs, and co-ops. This will be a precursor to the next week's resume workshop.

If you have any questions, feel free to email Kaitlin Powell (kpowell32 at gatech.edu) or me (ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu).

See you all tomorrow!
Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing