[UWAB] Women at CC Reminders

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Tue Aug 21 23:25:17 EDT 2012

Hey girls,

Just a couple of reminders for everyone.

Our first event, a Pool Party at the CRC, is THIS THURSDAY from 6-8pm. We will be in the pool with the swirly slide. If you would like to attend, it's not too late! Please RSVP to ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu by the end of Wednesday (tomorrow).

In addition, the 2012 Grace Hopper scholarship application closes this Friday at 11:45pm. The application link can be found here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GraceHopper2012 . Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to attend the 2012 Grace Hopper Conference in Baltimore, Maryland from October 2nd-6th. Contact Jennifer Whitlow for more information (jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu).

Finally, remember to tell your teachers about Grace Hopper EARLY. The sooner you let them know about missing classes, the more willing they'll be to help you make up work.

If you have any questions, email me (ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu) or Kaitlin Powell (kpowell32 at gatech.edu).

All the best,
Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing