[UWAB] Meetings, IBM, and Harris! Oh my!

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Wed Sep 7 23:56:01 EDT 2011

Hello girls!

Other than our *meeting *tomorrow, *Thursday *at *6:30pm *in *CoC 354*, I
wanted to let you know about a few professional events that could really
benefit you all in going.

This *Friday, September 9th*, *IBM *will be hosting a breakfast with the
Society of Women Engineers at the *Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons 125
*from *7:30 *to *9:00am*.  I know it's early, but there will be a host of
speakers there from IBM who want to talk to and get to know you all over a
little breakfast.

We also have our *resume workshop* this *Friday *at *4:00pm *in *CoC 354*.
 The event is listed on our Women at CC Google calendar.  If you would like
access, please email me with your email and I can share the calendar with
you.

Lastly, *Harris *is coming onto campus to host an information session
on *Sunday
*at *6pm* in the* Student Success Center*.  Stop by with your resume to
learn about the company or to talk to a Women at CC alum, Christina Chatham,
who will be there representing Harris.  They will also be at the career fair
next week.

Thanks, and I hope that you all are able to take advantage of a few of these
events.  They are great opportunities to develop professionally and connect
with other females in industry.  See you soon!

Sincerely,
Linda