[UWAB] Dinner at Ray's and a Resume Workshop

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Mon Sep 5 12:01:49 EDT 2011

Hello girls!

I hope that everyone's Labor Day weekends have been going well.  We have a
lot of things going on this week.  Check the list below for details:

*Dinner at Ray's*
* Where: Ray's in Tech Square
* When: tomorrow, September 6th, at 6:30pm
* Notes: Everyone is welcome to come, but I ask that they bring $5 to help
with the bill if needed.

*Second Meeting*
* Where: CoC conference room 354
* When: Thursday, September 8th at 6:00pm

*Resume Workshop*
* Where: CoC conference room 354
* When: Friday, September 9th at 4:00pm
* Notes: The College of Computing career fair is next Tuesday and Wednesday,
September 13th and 14th, so this would be a good time to get your resumes
updated
* Other notes: The Georgia Tech career services is also hosting several
resume blitzes this week.  Check out this
link<http://www.career.gatech.edu/plugins/content/index.php?id=419>
for
more information.

Lastly, for those who have not, please fill out the conference interest
survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3K9SMPL.  Filling out the survey is
not a commitment to go and we would like to see who is interested.  More
information for the conference can be found
here<http://www.csc.tntech.edu/tnwic/public>
.

Feel free to contact me (lhuynh at gatech.edu) or Alissa Hartenbaum (
ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu) with any questions or comments you might have.