[UWAB] Help needed for FASET!

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Fri May 27 10:16:16 EDT 2011

Hello, girls!

I hope that you are all enjoying your summers, whether you are at home,
school, or abroad.  However, our work as Women at CC members is never done!
 For those available this summer around the Atlanta area, we are
participating in FASET to reach out to the incoming female computing
students.  The dates for the event are below.

FASET 1: Sunday, July 10 – Monday, July 11
FASET 2: Sunday, July 17 – Monday, July 18
FASET 3: Thursday, July 21 – Friday, July 22
FASET 4: Monday, August 8 – Tuesday, August 9
FASET 5: Sunday, August 14 – Monday, August 15
FASET 6: Wednesday, August 17 – Thursday, August 18

The student organization fair starts around 5pm the first day of
orientation, but please plan on being available by 3pm.  As Alissa and I
will not be in-state during these proceedings, please contact Leah via
Facebook if you are planning on attending.  Please attend if you are able.
 Our goal is to make as many females at the College of Computing feel
welcome and supported.  We can't do that without your help!

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Linda