[UWAB] CoCaesar's Preparation

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Tue Mar 1 13:08:55 EST 2011

Hello everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that the Facebook event for CoCaesar's has
been made.  RSVP and invite all of your CS/CM friends at:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=194912213863938

You will see on the event page that we have a logo.  I had to cut the voting
short due to a lack of submissions and we need to get started on advertising
as soon as possible.  I am sorry for any inconveniences but no one else had
emailed me about wanting to submit a design.

This Thursday we will work on the decorations and jump starting the
advertising campaign after the meeting.  To make this a success, it is
imperative that everyone shows up for this meeting.  If you can't make it,
please let me know why.  See you on Thursday!

Sincerely,
Linda

--
Linda Huynh