[UWAB] Meeting Today!

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Thu Jan 27 10:08:44 EST 2011

Good morning girls!

I wanted to remind everyone that W at CC is meeting today in the College of
Computing, room 354 (conference room) at 6:00pm.  Snacks will be provided.

We will be discussing our plans for this semester.  We have Tech
Beautification Day, a movie night, a Threads overview session, and more in
the works.  I am really excited!

We will also be electing officers for this semester.  The open positions are
Treasurer, Reporter, Secretary, and Webmaster.  Please consider running!
 Being an officer is a great way to get involved and meet all of the great
people in the College of Computing's community.

Thanks, and I hope that you all will be able to come!

Sincerely,
Linda

--
Linda Huynh