[UWAB] W at CC Meeting Time and Upcoming Events

Powell, Kaitlin E kpowell32 at gatech.edu
Thu Jan 20 17:55:01 EST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda Huynh <lhuynh at gatech.edu>
To: Women at CC <uwomen at cc.gatech.edu>
Sent: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 00:57:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [UWAB] W at CC Meeting Time and Upcoming Events
Hello everyone!
First off, thank you to everyone who responded to our meeting survey. Our
meeting time will be *6:00 to 7:00pm every Thursday in room 354*. For those
of you who attended last semester, it will be in the same room.
I am reminding all of you to that *Facebook's talk *is* tomorrow, Tuesday
18th *from *6:30 to 9:30pm* in the conference room (CoC 354). The event
link is http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=137557776303747. Kari Lee, an
engineer at Facebook, will be there to talk about her journey to Facebook.
We will also be hosting our *kick-off event* this *Friday, January 21st *from
*5:30 to 7:30pm* at the Chow Baby <http://www.therealchowbaby.com/> on
Howell Mill Road. The event link for that is
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=191773927503279. The event details
are on the page, but to refresh: we will be meeting in front of the CoC and
leaving together from there. We also request that attendees bring $5 each
to help cover the bill.
That is all of the news I have for you all today. Our first meeting will be
January 27th after everyone has had time to settle down and actually go to a
class or two. As always, questions and comments can be directed to me (
lhuynh at gatech.edu) or Alissa Hartenbaum (ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu). I hope
to see you all tomorrow!
Sincerely,
Linda