[UWAB] Women in Computing Conference Opportunity

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Wed Aug 31 15:51:34 EDT 2011

Hello girls!

I am emailing you about a new opportunity that has recently come up.  The
Computer Science Department at Tennessee Tech University is hosting a
regional conference of women in computing from October 14th to 15th.  It
would be a great opportunity to meet women in computing academia and
industry and learn about them in their respective fields.  The link for the
website is at: http://www.csc.tntech.edu/tnwic/public/

We would like to send as many females as we can to this conference.  If you
are intereseted, please fill out the survey at *
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3K9SMPL*<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3K9SMPL>to
apply for an OEC scholarship to attend.  Again, this would be a great
learning experience for all who are able to go.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact me (lhuynh at gatech.edu)
or Jennifer Whitlow (jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu) as soon as possible.  Thanks so
much and I hope you all are able to apply!

Sincerely,
Linda