[UWAB] Upcoming Events and W at CC's First Meeting

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Mon Aug 29 16:36:21 EDT 2011

Hello girls!

Thank you so much to everyone who came out to Yoforia last Thursday!  It was
great meeting all of the returning and new members.

Our next event is tomorrow, *Tuesday, August 31st* at *7:00 to 8:00pm* in
the *College of Computing *conference room* *in *room 354*.  We will be
sponsoring a mini-spa day with nail polish and ice cream.  If you don't
think that's for you, stop by anyway and say hello. :)

I also wanted to tell everyone that our meetings will be on *Thursdays, 6:30
to 7:30pm* in *CoC room 354*.  Our first meeting will be this
Thursday, *September
1st*.  We will have lots of things to talk about like a trip to Google
Atlanta, Team Buzz, and the Grace Hopper Conference in November!  Of course,
there will be snacks provided.

This week, our meeting  will start at *7:00pm* due to the Thursday game
tailgate that will be hosted by the Office of Outreach, Enrollment, and
Community on the Klaus Courtyard.  It starts at 4:00pm and everyone should
come out and socialize before the game!

Feel free to contact me (lhuynh at gatech.edu) or Alissa Hartenbaum (
ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu) with any questions or comments you might have.
 Thanks, and I hope to see you all soon!